Last updated on July 9th, 2018 at 12:23 pm
IES Engineering Aptitude Book 2018 & IES General Studies Book 2018
Every year Union Public Service Commission conducts IES (Indian Engineering Services) or ESE (Engineering Services exam ) Exam to recruit Candidate in various departments like Telecommunication, Public works department, Power, Railroad. In this article we are going to discuss books that need to read or book for preparation for this IES exam 2018-2019. All details of IES Engineering aptitude book 2018, IES General Studies book 2018, best Engineering aptitude book for IES exam 2018, best General studies book for IES exam 2018, best book for IES Engineering aptitude 2018, best book for IES general studies 2018.
Details of IES Engineering Aptitude Book 2018
|Name of Commission||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||IES|
|No. of Vacancies||various|
|Age Limit||Minimum 21 years|
|Job location||All Over India|
UPSC IES 2018 Exam Pattern
IES Engineering Aptitude Book 2019
ESE 2018 General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Book
“ESE 2018 Prelims Paper 1 Practice questions” on Amazon Click Here.
IES General Studies book 2019
“ESE 2019 Prelims General Studies and Aptitude Practice” on Amazon Click Here.
IES General Studies book 2018
“ESE 2018 Paper I General Studies & Engineering Aptitude Guide book ” by GKP to Check this IES General Studies book on Amazon Click Here.
To Check this book on Flipcart Click Here.
This IES Engineering aptitude book contains
The modified example incorporates three phases Prelims, Mains and Personality Test wherein the candidate is required to qualify each phase with a specific end goal to proceed onward to the following stage. The whole arrangement for ESE 2018 has been improved with an extensive variety of study materials which are characterized into 13 books as 5 Study Guides, 4 Objective Paper books and 4 Conventional Paper books. These books have been altogether refreshed according to the most recent example and syllabus to give all that you have to culminate your score.
- Thoroughly in view of the most recent ESE syllabus.
- Synopsis of ideas and keynotes in every part.
- Practice inquiries toward the finish of part for the survey.
“ESE General Studies & Engineering Aptitude Vol 1 & 2 (2 Book Sets)“ by Made easy to Check this IES General Studies and engineering aptitude book on Amazon Click Here.
Best Engineering aptitude and general Studies book for IES 2018
“ESE 2018 Prelims: General Studies and Engineering Aptitude – Theory and Solved Papers – Vol. 1 “ by Made Easy Publication to Check this IES General Studies and Engineering Aptitude 2018 book on Amazon Click Here.
To Check this book on Flipcart Click Here.
This IES Mechanical prelim Book Contain
A book on ‘ESE 2018 Prelims: General Studies and Engineering Aptitude (Volume-I) – Theory and Solved Papers’.
Best book for IES 2018 General Studies and Engineering Aptitude
This IES Engineering aptitude book Contain
IES Engineering Aptitude book 2019
Engineering Aptitude (Quantitative Aptitude and Analytical Ability) is a unique approach to the needs and interests of students appearing in various competitive exams, such as Civil Services, ESE and GATE. To help develop the required analytical acumen, the book highlights discussion points which focus on topical interests or on particular concepts.
Best book for IES General Studies and Engineering Aptitude 2018
“”General Studies″ by R K Jain to Check this ESE General Studies and Engineering Aptitude book on Amazon Click Here.” Click Here.
IES / ESE Engineering Aptitude and General Studies Syllabus 2017
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development
- Engineering Aptitude covering Logical thinking and Analytical capacity General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety.
- Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis.
- Basics of Material Science and Engineering.
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based apparatuses and their applications in Engineering, for example, organizing, e-administration and innovation based instruction.
- Ethics and values in Engineering profession”Standards and Quality practices underway, development, support and administrations Basics of Energy and Environment: Conservation, ecological contamination and corruption, Climate Change, Environmental effect appraisal”
- Basics of Project Management
All the Best………………