NICL Administrative officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) released a notification yesterday for 205 Administrative Officer (AO). It’s best opportunity for job aspirant who are looking for banking sector jobs. Candidate who are willing to apply for this post must completed his/her Graduation or Post Graduation with any discipline from recognized university. To know all details about NICL AO 2017 stay with us.
NICL (National Insurance Company Ltd.) is India’s oldest general insurance Company. It was incorporated in Kolkata on 5th December, 1906 to fulfill the nationalist aspiration for Swaraj. 66 years later, after nationalization it was merged along with 21 foreign and 11 Indian companies to form National Insurance Company Ltd, one of the 4 subsidiaries of the Govt. owned General Insurance Corporation of India.
Detail Structure NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Company Name : National Insurance Company Limited
Post Name : Administrative Officer ( Scale I)
Number of Vacancy: 205
Breakup of vacancy:
|Total No. of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||HI||OC||VI|
Abbreviations stand for: UR: Un- reserved; SC: Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; OBC: Other Backward Classes. HI: Hearing Impaired; VI: Visually Impaired; OC: Orthopedically Challenged
Application Mode: Online
Scale to Pay : Rs. 51000/- per month.
Dates to remember :
|On line Registration commences from||30.03.2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||20.04.2017|
|Payment of Application fees||30.03.2017-20.04.2017|
|Date of online Examination Phase I||3rd / 4th June, 2017 (Tentative)|
|Date of online Examination Phase II||2nd July, 2017 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Age Limit :
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|4||Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
|6||Defense service personnel disabled in operation during the hostilities with any foreign country||3 years|
|7||Existing confirmed employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies||8 years|
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- Candidate should have minimum 60% marks in either of the degree examination.
- Candidate belong to SC/ST should have at least 55% in either of the degree examination.
Service Conditions :
- Selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the Company.
- The minimum stay at the initial place of posting will be 5 years.
Probation : A candidate appointed in the Officers’ shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the duty
Selection Procedure NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Notification
The selection procedure comprises of the following
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- This test would be of 60 minutes duration
Phase-II : Main Examination
- Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 Marks.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
Phase-III : Interview
- Candidates who have been shortlisted based Main examination will be called for an Interview.
Exam Pattern NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination
This test would be of 60 minutes duration.
|Name of Test||Max Marks||No. of Question||Language||Type of Test|
|Reasoning Ability||30||30||English/ Hindi||Objective|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English/ Hindi||Objective|
|Total Mark: 100||100||100|
Phase-II : Main Examination
- Objective Test: This Objective Test will be 2 hours duration. having 200 marks.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Type of test||Medium of Exam|
|General Awareness||40||40||Objective||Eng/ Hindi|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||Objective||Eng/ Hindi|
|Quantitative aptitude||40||40||Objective||Eng/ Hindi|
|Total : 200||200||200|
2. Descriptive Test :
- The Descriptive Test of 30 Minutes duration with 30 marks
- This Test will be of English Language (Essay, Precis and Comprehension).
- The descriptive test will be in English
- This Test will be conduct in Online mode.
Examination fee for NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Application fee for other than SC/ ST / PWD
Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Application fee for SC/ ST / PWD
Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
Selection Procedure of NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Applicant go to the Company’s website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” .
- Open Official Notification (link given below) read the detail about how to apply carefully.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Fill all details like personal and Qualification details without mistake.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Then take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
Syllabus of NICL AO 2017 Recruitment Notification
For English Topics are like Synonyms, Antonyms, Spotting Error, Comprehension, fill in the blanks, Sentence Correction, Completing Statements.
In reasoning section topics will be Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Problem Solving Techniques, arithmetical number series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements,Comprehension Reasoning,arithmetic reasoning , non-verbal series, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Coding and De-coding.
In General awareness topic will be like this Indian, Banking Sector , General Knowledge, General Science, Current affairs of National & International , Technology, Sports, Culture, Important dates,
Quantitative Aptitude :
In Quantitative Question will be on , Percentage, Area, Loss Time & Speed, Investment, HCF, LCM, Problem On Ages , Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Time & Work, Simple & Compound Interest, Average, profit.
Best Book for NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Notification
For preparation of this exam here I am giving you best books category wise
All we know that to prepare for government exam, keep practicing is the key to crack the exam , to get the basic idea about previous year solve question paper here are some books on all Insurance officer exams conducted from 2002 to 2013
“Insurance Officer Exams AAO,AO & ADO Solved Papers(NICL/LIC/OIC/UIICL/OICL) (2013 – 2002) – (English)” by Kiran publication to check this click here.
Quantitative Aptitude : All we know that for every government exam this is quantitative aptitude topic must, So these book will help you not only for this exam but every government competitive exams.
This is #best seller book “Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal”
there are two editions of this book, recently they publish 2017 edition
- “Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal” 2013 Edition click here
- “Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal” 2017 Edition click here
“Fast Track Objective Arithmetic” By Rajesh Verma. To get this click here.
This is the most important topic , to prepare for this here are some good books
“Objective General English” Mr. S. P. Bakshi to get this click here .
This is # best seller book “Word Power Made Easy” to get this click here.
Reasoning : this is equally important topic like English & Quantitative aptitude. here are some on the book.
“A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal” by
For NICL official Advertisement click here.
To apply Online for NICL AO 2017 recruitment click here.
If you have any query related to NICL AO 2017 recruitment , ask in the comment box below.
All the best guys for the exam.