RBI Grade B books 2017
Reserve Bank of India has announced notification for recruitment of 161 Officer Grade B 2017. All Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply for RBI Officer Grade B examination 2017 before 23rd May 2017. Candidate looking for Bank Jobs this is golden opportunity. All Details like RBI Officer Grade B Exam Pattern, Syllabus for RBI Grade B Exam, RBI Grade B books 2017 are given below.
Details of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Reserve Bank of India
Name of Post : Officer Grade B
Pay Scale :Rs. 35150-62400/-
Number of vacancy : 161
Breakup of Vacancy :
- Officer Grade B General : 145 posts
- Economic and Policy Research Department(DEPR) : 12 posts
- Officer Grade B Statistics and Information Technology Department(DSIM) :04 posts
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application : 03.05.2017
- Last Date for Online Application : 23.05.2017
- Phase I examination date : 17.06.2017
- Phase II examination date : 07.07.2017
Age Limit :
- A candidate must completed age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of May, 2017 .
- Upper age Limit is maximum of five years for Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Maximum of three years for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates .
Educational Qualification :
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) :
Candidate who are applying for this post must possess minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR :
A Master’s Degree in Economics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM :
A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics / from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years.
Selection Procedure for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017
Selection for the given posts is going through ON-LINE examinations which is conducted by reserve bank of India Detail structure of this examinations are given below.
- Eligible applicant first called for Phase I Examination
- The Phase-II online Examination will be conducted for those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II+ Phase III)
Exam Pattern RBI Grade B books 2017
Phase-I online Examination (Objective Type):
This will comprise a single Paper for 200 marks . A candidate, however, has to appear for examination in only one shift on the given day.
The Paper will consist tests of
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude and;
Phase-II online Examination:
The Phase-II online Examination will be only for the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I.
For DEPR/ DSIM post exam pattern is as follows.
RBI Grade B books 2017
for the preparation of RBI Grade B Examination here are some books that will help you preparation for this exam.
RBI Grade B books 2017 Phase I
“RBI GRADE – B OFFICER’S ONLINE EXAM PHASE – I OBJECTIVE TYPE PRACTICE WORK BOOK – ENGLISH (2016 Latest)” by
“RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide” by
“RBI Grade – Objective Type Solved Papers & Practice Work Book – English ” by
Phase III RBI Grade B books
Finance and Management
“Financial Management: Theory and Practice” by Mr. Prasanna Chandra to check this book on Amazon Click here.
# This is best Seller Book
“Indian Economy 2017 “ by Ramesh Singh to check this book on Amazon Click here.
English RBI Grade B books 2017
This is important topic and most of the candidate skip this topic. hence they score less in the exam . In this type of exam every single mark can affect your result. book for preparation of English topic.
Word Power made easy by Norman Lewis, to check this on Amazon click here.
Objective General English by S P Bakshi to Check on Amazon click here.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100 (Intimation Charges only)
- GEN/OBC : Rs 850 (Application fee including intimation charges)
- RBI STAFF: No Fees
How to apply RBI Recruitment 2017