TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Book |TNPSC MVI Best Book
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for Motor Vehicle Inspector for Automobile / Mechanical Specialization. Candidate who are looking for job in government sector its golden opportunity. All aspirant who are want to apply for this post, first check official recruitment notification for Eligibility criteria. All details about this exam is given in this article like TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Book, Best book for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector, TNPSC Motor vehicle Inspector book in Tamil, Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
Details of TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
|Name of Commission||TNPSC|
|Post Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Age Limit||minimum 21 years|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
Candidate who are going to apply for this must have completed 21 years, There is no maximum age limit.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate who have awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu
- A Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years Course) or
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(3 years Course)
Selection Procedure of TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
Eligible candidate will be called for Written Exam conducted by TNPSC. This exam is Divided into two parts.
- Paper I
- Paper II
Exam Pattern For TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
- The exam will comprise of two papers (paper 1: Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering; Paper 2: General Studies).
- The total marks for paper 1 and paper 2 is 300 marks and 200 marks, respectively.
- The Questions in Paper 1 will be set in English only and Paper 2 will be set in both English and Tamil.
- Interview and scrutiny of records will carry a total of 70 marks.
- The applicants who have not appeared for any of the papers in the written examination / Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if they secure the minimum qualifying marks for selection
|Subject||Subject Paper||Maximum Mark||Duration|
|Paper I||Mechanical Engineer (100 Questions)||300||3 Hours|
|Automobile Engineer (100 Questions)|
|Paper II||General Studies (HSC Standard) (75 Questions)||200||2 Hours|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC) (25 Question)|
Best Book for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector exam
“TNPSC Group Automobile Engineer in Police Transport Workshop (Motor Vehicles Maintenance) Exam Books 2018 “ by V.V. Subburaj (Sura Publication) to Check this TNPSC MVI Book on Amazon Click Here.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Preparation Book
“Objective Mechanical / Automobile Engineering Paperback – 2015″ by Vetran Experts to Check this TNPSC MVI Book on Amazon Click Here.
TNPSC MVI Exam Book
“Objective Automobile Engineering Paperback – 2011″ by Upkar Publication to Check this TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Book on Amazon Click Here.
This TNPSC MVI Book Contain
Objective Automobile Engineering contains concept coverage and objective questions and answers on the subject of automobile engineering. This book covers railway and road transport vehicles. It provides a short topic coverage followed by questions, with answers to these question provided immediately after the questions section.
The textbook contains six sections, each covering a different aspect of this field of engineering. The first section, Part A, covers auto engineering. Part B looks at auto-vehicle technology and Part C goes into auto-electrical. Part D discusses auto maintenance and Part E, vehicle-machine, looks at topics like workshop setup and motor vehicles act. The final part, Part F contains short-answer questions on miscellaneous topics and also covers terminology.
TNPSC MVI Book for Preparation
“Objective Mechanical Engineering book “by Upkar Publication to Check this TNPSC AMI Study Material book on Amazon Click Here.
This TNPSC MVI Book Contain
The book starts with the basic concepts presented chapter-wise, followed by objective questions to test the reader’s skills in engineering. Model test papers at the end help the students prepare for the exam thoroughly.
The book includes chapters on major topics, namely Strength of Materials, Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Production Engineering and Automobile Engineering. The solutions to important objective-type questions have also been discussed. The book also focuses on highlighting the required formulas that are quite helpful for remembrance.
- More than one thousand questions from various examining bodies have been added.
- A primary reference book ideal for last days revision.
Syllabus for MVI Exam
- IC Engines, Fuels and Combustion: Spark Ignition and compression ignition engines. Four stroke and two stoke engines, Mechanical, thermal and volumetric efficiency etc.
- Manufacturing Management: Operation Scheduling, assembly line balancing, product development, Production planning and control, forecasting-moving average, exponential smoothing, etc.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: One and two dimensional heat conduction, Heat transfer from extended surfaces.
- Turbo Machines and Power Plants: Continuity , momentum and energy equations, adiabatic and isentropic flow.
- Theory of Machines: Balancing of single and multi-cylinder engines, Linear vibration analysis of mechanical systems etc.
- Mechanics of Solids: Stress-strain relations, uni axial loading, stress/strain tensor applied to a body subject to loads.
- Engineering Materials: Basic concepts of structure of solids, Crystalline materials, Defects in Crystalline material.
- Manufacturing Science: Merchant force analysis, Taylor’s tool life equation, machine ability and machine economics, Rigid small and flexible automation etc.
- Thermodynamics: Basic concepts, open and closed systems, Application of thermodynamic laws.
Syllabus for Automobile.
- Transmission System: Various drives, Selection of Transmission system.Gear study and design of different types of gears. study of gear train, Frame and body of the vehicle.
- Advance Mechanical Measurements: Tolerances, gauging, Straightness and flatness measurement, surface finish, measurement of pressure, vacuum, angular speed, flow, etc.
- Automotive System Design: Design of clutch system, Design of propeller shaft, Axle design, Design of braking system etc.
- Automobile Air Conditioning: Study of different types of air conditioning system, Study of different types of refrigerants, Study of psychometric chart.
- Fundamentals OF Mechanical Engineering: Explanations of different Standards etc.
- Electrical Machines and Electronics: Generating equipments, D.C. Motor, Three phase Induction motor, Single Phase Induction motor, Alternator, Transformer etc.
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Machine: Simple mechanism, kinematics and their classifications, link mechanism. Inversion etc.
- Electrical System and Instrumentation: Battery ignition system and Magneto ignition system, specification of Battery etc.
All the Best……………………