Last updated on July 9th, 2018 at 01:06 pm
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Book |TNPSC MVI Best Book
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for Motor Vehicle Inspector for Automobile / Mechanical Specialization. Candidate who are looking for job in government sector its golden opportunity. All aspirant who are want to apply for this post, first check official recruitment notification for Eligibility criteria. All details about this exam is given in this article like TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Book, Best book for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector, TNPSC Motor vehicle Inspector book in Tamil, Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
Details of TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
|Name of Commission||TNPSC|
|Post Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Age Limit||minimum 21 years|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate who has granted by the State Leading group of Specialized Instruction and Preparing, Tamil Nadu A Recognition in
- Automobile Engineering (3 years Course) or
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(3 years Course)
Selection Procedure of TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
Eligible candidate will be called for Written Exam conducted by TNPSC. This exam is Divided into two parts.
- Paper I
- Paper II
Exam Pattern For TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
- The exam will contain two papers (paper 1: Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering; Paper 2: General Studies).
- The total marks for paper 1 and paper 2 is 300 marks and 200 marks, respectively.
- The Questions in Paper 1 will be set in English only and Paper 2 will be set in both English and Tamil.
- Interview and scrutiny of records will carry a total of 70 marks.
- The candidates who have not shown up for any of the papers in the composed examination/Oral Test won’t be considered for choice, regardless of whether they secure.
|Subject||Subject Paper||Maximum Mark||Duration|
|Paper I||Mechanical Engineer (100 Questions)||300||3 Hours|
|Automobile Engineer (100 Questions)|
|Paper II||General Studies (HSC Standard) (75 Questions)||200||2 Hours|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC) (25 Question)|
Best Book for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector exam
“TNPSC Automobile Exam Books 2018 ” by V.V Subburaj (Sura Publication) to Check this TNPSC MVI Book on Amazon Click Here.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Preparation Book
“Objective Mechanical Engineering ” to get this TNPSC AMI Study Material book on Amazon Click Here.
This TNPSC MVI Book Contain
The book begins with the fundamental ideas exhibited section savvy, trailed by target inquiries to test the peruser’s abilities in engineering.
The book incorporates parts on real subjects, in particular Quality of Materials, Thermodynamics, Warmth Exchange, Refrigeration and Aerating and cooling, Generation Engineering and Automobile Engineering. The answers for critical target write questions have additionally been talked about. The book additionally centers around featuring the required recipes that are very useful for recognition
Syllabus for MVI Exam
- IC Engines, Fuels and Combustion: Spark Ignition and compression ignition engines. Four stroke and two stoke engines, Mechanical, thermal and volumetric efficiency etc.
- Manufacturing Management: Operation Scheduling, assembly line balancing, product development, Production planning and control, forecasting-moving average, exponential smoothing, etc.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: One and two dimensional heat conduction, Heat transfer from extended surfaces.
- Turbo Machines and Power Plants: Progression, force and vitality conditions, adiabatic and isentropic stream..
- Theory of Machines: Balancing of single and multi-cylinder engines, Linear vibration analysis of mechanical systems etc.
- Mechanics of Solids: Stress-strain relations, uni axial loading, stress/strain tensor applied to a body subject to loads.
- Engineering Materials: Basic concepts of structure of solids, Crystalline materials, Defects in Crystalline material.
- Manufacturing Science: Vendor drive investigation, Taylor’s device life condition, machine capacity and machine financial aspects, Inflexible little and adaptable mechanization and so on.
- Thermodynamics: Basic concepts, open and closed systems, Application of thermodynamic laws.
Syllabus for Automobile.
- Transmission System: Various drives, Selection of Transmission system.Gear study and design of different types of gears. study of gear train, Frame and body of the vehicle.
- Advance Mechanical Measurements: Tolerances, gauging, Straightness and flatness measurement, surface finish, measurement of pressure, vacuum, angular speed, flow, etc.
- Automotive System Design: Design of clutch system, Design of propeller shaft, Axle design, Design of braking system etc.
- Automobile Air Conditioning: Study of different types of air conditioning system, Study of different types of refrigerants, Study of psychometric chart.
- Fundamentals OF Mechanical Engineering: Explanations of different Standards etc.
- Electrical Machines and Electronics: Generating equipments, D.C. Motor, Three phase Induction motor, Single Phase Induction motor, Alternator, Transformer etc.
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Machine: Simple mechanism, kinematics and their classifications, link mechanism. Inversion etc.
- Electrical System and Instrumentation: Battery ignition system and Magneto ignition system, specification of Battery etc.
All the Best……………………