Last updated on March 3rd, 2018 at 09:16 pm
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Books | Study Material| Important books
TSNPDCL (Telangana State North Power Distribution Company Limited) has released notification for recruitment of Junior Lineman (JL). All Interested candidate who want to apply for this post, can apply for this post on official website of TSNPDCL. It’s golden opportunity for those who want to work in Power distribution company. In this article we have given all information about this exam like TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Books, Best book for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman, Study Material for TSNPDCL JL Exam, Preparation books, Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
All details of TSNPDCL JL Exam
|Name of Commission||Telangana State North Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Lineman|
|Age Limit||minimum 18 years|
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidate who are willing to apply for this post, must have completed minimum 18 years. maximum age limit will be 35 years. Relaxation will be applicable as the government rule.
Educational Qualification : Candidate must possess minimum 10th class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Vocational Course with Electrical Specialization.
Selection Procedure :
All Eligible candidate will be first called for Written Exam, Candidate who qualify the exam they will be called for Interview.
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern for TSNPDCL JL Exam
- This written test comprising of 80 marks
- IT consisting of 80 multiple choice questions
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject
- The section B consisting of 15 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- Duration for written examination will be of 2 hours.
- OC : 40%
- BC : 35%
- SC/ST : 30%
|Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
Best book for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman
“TRANSCO / GENCO Junior Lineman including Practice Bits [ TELUGU MEDIUM ] Paperback – 2018″ by Pradyuthi Publication to get this book on Amazon Click Here.
“Telangana State GENCO/TRANSCO and DISCOMS Junior Lineman I.T.I Electrical Trade [ ENGLISH MEDIUM ] Paperback – 2018″ by Shradha Publication to Check this book on Flipcart Click Here.
Telangana State GENCO/TRANSCO and DISCOMS Junior Lineman Book
To get this book on Amazon Click Here.
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Books
“TS TRANSCO GENCO/DISCOMS TSNPDCL, TSSPDCL Junior Lineman ( I.T.I Electrical Trade ) [ ENGLISH MEDIUM ] Paperback – 2018″ by Vijetha Publication to Check this book on Amazon Click Here.
Practice Paper book for Telangana State Exam
“TELANGANA STATE GENCO/TRANSCO JLM 16 PRACTICE PAPERS (ENGLISH MEDIUM) Paperback – 2018″ by Annapurna Experts to Check this book on Amazon Click Here.
Syllabus for TSNPDCL Exam
- AC Machines : Basic concepts, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor.
- Electrical measurements : Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps
- Electric Power generation : thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
- Fundamentals AC : Power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits, Simple problems of AC fundamentals.
- Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components.
- Fundamentals of electricity : Problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law,Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta.
- Batteries : Primary and secondary, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries.
- Magnetism : Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction.
- DC Machines : Construction, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors.
- Transformers : Construction, power transformers, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, CT & PT.
All the Best……………………..