UGC NET Mathematical Science Book| Preparation Material
Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) and junior Research Fellowship. This examination is conducted for Eligibility for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. So Eligible & Interested candidate can apply for this post before its last date. All details of UGC NET Exam like UGC NET Mathematical Science Book, Best book for UGC NET Mathematical Science, UGC NET Mathematical Science Hindi book. All details like syllabus, Exam Pattern,Study Material, Preparation Notes, Book in PDF, How to prepare for exam are given below.
Details of UGC NET Mathematical Science Exam
|Name of Commission||Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam name||UGC NET|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 years|
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC.
- The OBC belonging to non-creamy layer/SC/ST/PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
Best UGC NET Paper 1 Book 2018
“Trueman’s UGC NET General Paper I “ by M. Gagan to check this book on Flipcart Click Here.
To get this on Amazon Click Here.
#Best selling book for CBSE UGC NET exam. Ideal for SET (State Eligibility Test) also.
“UGC NET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude book Paperback ″ by Arihant Experts to check this book on Amazon Click Here.
To Check book on Flipcart Click Here.
This book is designed according to the syllabi and the latest pattern of the UGC NET General Paper-1. More than 4000 previous years’ objective questions from 2008 to 2017 have been covered chapter wise in the book.
UGC NET Mathematical Science Book 2018
“UGC CSIR NET/SET (JRF & LS) Mathematical Sciences” by Pawan Sharma (Arihant Publication) to check this book on Flipcart Click Here.
To get this book on Amazon Click Here.
The book has been divided into 24 Chapters according to the syllabus of Mathematical Sciences.Over 4000 previous years’ objective questions upto December 2015 have been covered chapter wise. The book also contains last five years’ (2011-2015) Solved Papers of UGC NET Mathematical Sciences to help candidates understand the recent exam pattern.
Best Book for UGC NET Mathematical Science exam 2018
“Trueman’s UGC CSIR-NET Mathematical Sciences Paperback – 1 Jan 2016″ by A.M Tripathi (Trueman’s Publication) to get this book on Amazon Click Here.
To Check this book on Flipcart Click Here.
“Upkar’s CSIR-UGC Net/JRF/SET Mathematical Sciences” by A. K Kumar to check this book on Flipcart Click Here.
To Get this UGC NET Mathematical Science Book on Amazon Click Here.
This book Contain
Computer Awareness and Scientific Aptitude, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Scientific Aptitude, Biology, Chemistry, Geography (or Geo science), Mathematics, Physics.
Part–B & Part–C
Analysis, Linear Algebra, Complex Analysis, Algebra, Ordinary and Partial Differential, Equations, Numerical Analysis, Calculus of Variation, Linear Integral Equations, Classical Mechanics, Probability, Statistics, Linear Programming & Operations Research.
UGC NET Mathematical Science Solve Paper Book
“Joint CSIR-UGC (NET) Mathematical Sciences: Previous Years Paper and 25 Practice Sets (Part-A, B & C, Solved) “ by RPH Editorial to get this book on Flipcart Click Here.
To Check this UGC NET Mathematical Science Book on Amazon Click Here.
This comprehensive book is specially developed as per revised pattern of the examination for the candidates of Joint CSIR-UGC (NET) : Mathematical Science (Part-A, B & C) exam. This book includes Previous Years Paper (Solved) & Practice Sets (Solved) for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination. Detailed Explanatory Answers have also been provided for the selected questions for Better Understanding of the Candidates.
UGC NET Mathematical Science Book 2018
“Joint CSIR-UGC NET : Mathematical Sciences – Previous Years’ Papers (Solved) (CSIR-UGC (NET) JRF Exam)” by R Gupta to check this book on Amazon Click Here.
To get this book on Flipcart Click Here.
This book will help you understand the recent trends of exam and also serve as a true test of your studies & preparation for the exam. The book is highly recommended to improve your problem solving skills, speed and accuracy, and help you prepare well by practicing through these papers to face the exam with Confidence, Successfully.
UGC NET Mathematical Science Exam Pattern
Here some details given of UGC NET Exam.
- The test will consist of two papers.
- All the papers will have objective type questions.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in NET which are divided into 2 papers.
- Paper-I will have 50 questions, candidate must attempt 50 questions.(Each Question Carries 2 marks.)
- Paper-II will have 100 questions(Compulsory).
- The Paper-I consists of Reasoning Ability, General Aptitude Questions and the paper-II contains questions related to the concerned subject.
- Candidate can choose the paper medium either Hindi or English.
- Time duration for Paper-1 will be 1 hour and Paper II will be 2 hours.
- Each correct answer will carry 2 marks.
- NO negative marking scheme in UGC NET.
- UGC NET Mathematical Science Book are given below.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|I||50 questions to be attempted||100|
|II||100 questions (all compulsory)||200|
Syllabus for Mathematical Science
- Analysis: Elementary set theory, finite, countable and uncountable sets, Real number system as a Complete ordered field, Archimedean property.
- Linear Algebra: Vector spaces, subspace, linear dependence, basis, dimension, algebra of linear transformations.
- Complex Analysis: Algebra of complex numbers, the complex plane, polynomials, power series, transcendental functions such as exponential.
- Algebra: Permutations, Combinations, Pigeon-hole principle, Inclusion-exclusion principle, Derangement.
- Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs), Partial Differential Equations (PDEs), Numerical Analysis, Calculus of Variations, Linear Integral Equations, Classical Mechanics.
- Methods of estimation, properties of estimators, confidence intervals. Tests of hypotheses: most powerful and uniformly most powerful tests, likelihood ratio tests. Analysis of discrete data and chi-square test of goodness of fit. Large sample tests. Simple non parametric tests for one and two sample problems, rank correlation and test for independence. Elementary Bayesian inference.
All the Best…………………..